This question has inspired me to really think about how I will live when money isn’t something that I am worried about.
These are the top 5 changes I would make to my life:
- Homeschooling my Children. This is definitely the first change I would make to my life. I would teach my kids in a non-traditional way either through hands on learning and travel, or some loosely based art and culture curriculum. I have so many ideas when it comes to homeschooling and I trust that I am the best person to give my children a quality education. The only thing that holds me back now is the fact that I have to work as I am the sole provider in my home.
- Painting Every Day. I wouldn’t have the excuse that I use now that I’m tired from work and kids. I would of course still have kids but with the extra time of not having to clock in 9-5 I would have more time to paint, and as an artist this is a dream come true.
- Blogging and Vlogging on a regular schedule. Just like I said about painting daily, I would have much more time to devote to my online presence than I do now. I would be more serious about blogging my life’s experiences and sharing inspiration about living a life that you love.
- Travelling. This is the first place my mind went when this question “What would you do if money wasn’t an issue?” was asked. I would travel, take pictures, eat lots of new foods, relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the different parts of the world.
- Becoming a Philanthropist. If money wasn’t an issue for me I would love to donate to charities and those less fortunate. I would donate money, but more importantly I would donate my time and teach my children to volunteer and donate to their favorite causes as well.