I love journaling/planning and I want to start a bullet journal soon, for those of you unfamiliar with a bullet journal (aka ‘bujo’) it is a blank journal that you fill with lists, to-dos, plans, collections, an index, and more. I love this type of journal system because it is open for customization .
Here are some of my Magickal Bullet Journal Ideas (feel free to add to this list):
- Track moon phases, every moon phase is magical so it’s a good idea to know what phase the moon is in at any given time.
- Correspondences, for any type of magical need…love, money, legal, protection, etc.
- Records of spell progress, messages from Gods and spirits, visions, etc.
- Astrological transits
- Affirmations and Meditations
- If you are pagan you can list all the feast days and holidays.
- Information on Gods and Goddesses
- Herbs and oil information
- Dream Journals
- Divination Types and Questions
Basically anything you can put in a Book of Shadows can go into this magical bullet journal.
Here are some Bullet Journal must haves from Amazon to get you started!
Thanks for reading, keep checking back for more information/pictures from my own personal magical bujo!