Scorpio season has come to an end and now is the time to welcome Sagittarius from November 22- December 21. This post is all about what to expect this Sag Season.
Some things you should know about Sagittarius:
– Ruled by the planet Jupiter, which is the benevolent planet of magnification and growth.
– They are a fire element meaning they are bold, energetic, and sometimes hot tempered.
– Mutable mode allows them to be flexible, innovative, and adventurous
– They are symbolized by The Archer/Centaur, they typically are sharp thinkers, blunt speakers, who love to explore and travel the world.
Positive traits of Sagittarius:
– Positive Thinker
Shadow traits of Sag:
– Over Confident
Here are my predictions for Sagittarius season:
- Because Scorpio is such a dark sometimes moody zodiac sign, I think that we will feel some relief during this Sag season. Sagittarius is a very positive thinker, so we will easily start to see the silver lining in every situation.
- Mercury Retrograde is over with Dec. 6th so expect issues of impulsiveness, being brutally honest, loud, and irresponsible. Watch out for this around the family gatherings of Thanksgiving especially.
- With the Full Moon in Gemini on Friday 11/23, drama could come to the forefront, especially with some unfavorable Mars energy coming into play. People are easily angered at this time, keep this in mind.
- With Sagittarius probably being the most honest sign in the zodiac, don’t be surprised at the truths that will come out at this time.
- Sag is the ruler of the ninth house. Adventure, higher learning, and philosophy may be some themes of the season, so explore or plan your next trip, learn something new, and meditate on your beliefs.
- Boundaries may be crossed as Sagittarius energy is very bold, you may get the urge to rebel, this can be empowering and reckless.
Overall Sagittarius should be fun mixed with a little chaos. Just keep smiling and rolling with the punches and everything will be fine.